Saturday, January 30, 2010

Twiistup!

Thanks to our APOC alumnus Jeremiah Abraham, many APOCers including myself got a chance to volunteer at one of the biggest technology industry events, Twiistup, this past Thursday. This event aims to provide a platform for many entrepreneurs in the industry to showcase their innovation and ventures. It seemed to me that everybody in the social media industry came, start-ups, social media gurus, investors, and also many media groups that report on the Technology industry like ReadWriteWeb. It was also a pleasant surprise for me to run into Vince and Jordan there.

I had a good time running around and taking a peek into the core of this technology community which I have committed myself to; I also enjoyed hanging out with my APOC peers and getting to know them more, and I have to say I really like this group! Also as someone new to the technology industry, I definitely feel the industry has its own characteristics, and people in this industry walk fast, talk fast, and think fast too. It is a world full of passion and momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment